One of the services we offer is assisting with commercial leasing. When a business owner or manager is in need of a place for his or her business to call home (or the office in this case), it is important to understand all the nuances of a lease. For example:
- Do you have permission to install signage? Where?
- Are you assigned parking? What happens if designated spaces are exhausted?
- Who is responsible if something goes wrong with the HVAC?
- Can you replace the carpet or change the interior configuration?
- What happens if the internet is on the fritz?
Those are just some of the hundreds of questions that usually come up on a lease. And the truth of the matter is big commercial companies want to deal with the big-ticket building and business owners. But we specialize in helping smaller building owners and would-be tenants by providing fair representation.
Don’t go unrepresented. Gain peace of mind and work with Kaela & Co. on your next lease.
Reach out to learn more!